Baked Pork Chops
- 6 lean center-cut pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green pepper
- 1/2 cup red pepper
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Trim fat from pork chops. Place chops in a 13 by 9-inch baking pan.
- Spread onion and peppers on top of chops. Sprinkle with pepper and salt. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cover pan and bake 30 minutes. Uncover, turn chops, and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes or until no pink remains. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Calories: 170 Fat: 8g Saturated fat: 3g Sodium: 135mg Cholesterol: 61mg