Green Beans with Honey Cashew Sauce
- 1/2 cup salted cashews coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 pound fresh green beans, blanched and drained
- Sauté cashews in butter in a skillet over low heat for 5 minutes. Add honey. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour over green beans in a bowl and toss until coated.
Calories: 242 Fat: 16.7g Saturated fat: 5.9g Carbohydrates: 22.4g Sugar: 11.1 Sodium: 21mg Fiber: 4.4g Protein: 4.8g Cholesterol: 23mg
Note: This sauce is also good served over broccoli or carrots.