Black Bean, Corn, & Avocado Salsa
Recipe Type: Snacks
Serves: about 8
- 1 ½ cups (one 15-oz can, drained & rinsed) black beans
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 avocados, pitted and cubed
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved and quartered
- Juice of 2 limes
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Corn chips or corn tortillas to
- dip into salsa
- Supplies needed:
- Cutting Boards
- Cutting Knife
- Colander (to rinse & drain beans)
- Paper Plates (for individual servings)
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, red onion, avocado, corn, and tomatoes.
- Add the lime juice to the bean mixture and toss well to combine.
- Gently mix in the cilantro.
- May serve chilled or at room temperature.