Recipe Type: Snacks
- 2 whole grain toaster waffles
- 1 tablespoon plain low fat yogurt or Greek yogurt
- ½ ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Cinnamon, to taste (optional)[br]
- Supplies needed:[br]
- Dull Knife (to slice bananas, spread yogurt & honey and cut waffles)
- Paper Plates
- Slice the bananas and set aside.
- Toast the waffles in a toaster.
- Spread one waffle with one tablespoon of low fat yogurt
- and spread the other waffle with one tablespoon of honey.
- Arrange the banana slices on top of the yogurt.
- Sprinkle with a little cinnamon, to taste, if desired.
- Squish the two waffles together so they stick.
- Cut into 4 wedges and enjoy!