Recipe Type: Snacks
Serves: 3 servings
- 2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. lemon pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 3 cups microwaved popcorn
- 1 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Supplies needed:
- Microwave (to pop popcorn)
- Measuring Spoons & Cups
- Grater (for cheese)
- Large Bowl (to mix popcorn & toppings), Small Bowls
- or plastic baggies (for each child’s portion of popcorn)
- Whisk oil, lemon pepper and salt in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over popcorn and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve immediately.