Makes: 1 serving
1 can of tomato soup
1 fist of organic baby spinach
1/3 brick of firm or extra firm organic tofu
1 tablespoon grated parmesan (optional)
- Prepare soup in soup pot according to package directions.
- Cut tofu into small cubes and add to soup.
- Put baby spinach on top and cover with lid.
- Cook over medium flame until soup is heated through.
- Serve in deep bowls and sprinkle each serving with parmesan.
Nutrition information (serving size: 1 Bowl):
**Nutrition is per serving: without parmesan