Prep time: 10 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen fruit, such as blueberries, peaches, plums
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
3 tablespoons whole-wheat or all-purpose flour, divided
1 tablespoon orange juice
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup chopped almonds or pecans
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons canola oil
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine fruit with granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and orange juice.
- Divide among four 6-ounce ovenproof ramekins.
- Combine oats, nuts, brown sugar, the remaining 2 tablespoons flour and cinnamon. Drizzle with oil and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle over the fruit mixture. Place the ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Bake until the fruit is bubbling and the topping is golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let stand for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Saturated fat: 1g
Mono unsaturated fat: 7g