Fruit, Yogurt, & Granola Parfait
Recipe Type: Breakfast/Dessert/Snack
- ¾ cup low-fat vanilla yogurt (try Greek if available)
- 1 cup banana, frozen raspberries, blueberries, black-berries,[br] strawberries, and / or peaches thawed
- ½ cup granola cereal
- Supplies Needed:
- Measuring Cups
- Using a 16-ounce glass, spoon ¼ cup of yogurt into glass.
- Top yogurt layer with 1/3 cup frozen fruit.
- Top fruit layer with ¼ cup granola cereal.
- Top granola layer with ¼ cup yogurt [br]followed by 1/3 cup frozen fruit followed by another ¼ cup granola.
- Top granola with ¼ cup yogurt and the last 1/3 cup of frozen fruit.
- Serve & Enjoy!