- 3 ripe mangoes
- 2 oranges, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 large strawberries
- Peel, pit, and chop the mangoes.
- Plop the mangoes, yogurt, and pineapple juice in a blender. Before an adult turns it on, yell, “Coconuts!” as the mixture whirls around, perform a quick hula dance.
- Rinse the blender so it’s clean. Combine the water and strawberries in the blender. Before an adult turns it on again, yell, “Surf’s up!” and pretend you’re surfing while the blender is on.
- Blend until smooth, then pour the strawberry sauce into a squeeze bottle. Keep a steady hand while you draw lines across the top of the soup. Take a toothpick and drag it through the strawberry lines to make cool patterns. Hula-la!
Recipe preparation requires squeeze bottle.