Source: Bean Sprouts
You’ll all scream for this sweet twist on hummus!
- 1 15 ounce can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup organic cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 sugar cones
- Your favorite fruit and graham crackers for dipping
- Tilt back and forth on each leg and chant “Chic! Choc!” while an adult blends the first five ingredients in a food processor. Place in refrigerator until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Scoop the chocolate hummus like ice cream and place in each cone. Use fruit and grahams as dippers. Bean Appétit!