Does your family “heart” pasta? A perfect meal for your sweethearts!
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 2 cooked meatballs
- 1/4 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- You will also need aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Give each other a big hug before you get going! Use aluminum foil to create a heart outline, a little smaller than the size of a salad plate.
- Place outline on greased cookie sheet. Fill with cooked spaghetti and bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes. While the spaghetti is baking, share three things you love about each other.
- Use spatula to place heart on plate. Outline with marinara sauce. Cut cooked meatball and red pepper into arrow shape. One more hug before digging in. Bean Appétit!