- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- 11 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 1 round provolone cheese, shredded
- Beat eggs, oregano, and Parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Roll the bread dough into 2-8×14 inch rectangles.
- Reserve 3 tbsp. of the egg mixture. Spread remaining egg mixture over the rectangles.
- Layer the pepperoni and provolone cheese over the egg mixture.
- Roll up each rectangle as for a jelly roll and seal the ends. Place seam side down in a baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.