Source: Sara Collins, Junior League of Gwinnett & North Fulton Counties
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (13 ounce) can Spanish rice
- Brown the ground beef with the onion in a skillet, stirring until the ground beef is crumbly, then drain.
- Add tomatoes with green chilies, stewed tomatoes, corn, mixed vegetables, and Spanish rice and mix well. Simmer for 1 hour.