Source: Bean Sprouts
A frozen fruity treat with a fun-to-make face!
- 6 kiwi halves
- 1 teaspoon light coconut milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup organic cane sugar
- 3 straws
- 12 mini chocolate chips
- 6 green grapes, cut in half width-wise
- Mint sprigs (optional)
- Give one another googly eyes as you scoop out the insides of the kiwi halves. Places the kiwi insides in a food processor. Add light coconut milk, vanilla, and cane sugar.
- Make up a goofy Green Gobbler dance while a parent purees the mixture. Pour the mixture in an airtight container and freeze until hard.
- Cut straws into four pieces each and place half of a green grape on each straw piece. Place a mini chocolate chip in the middle of each grape. Scoop the frozen kiwi sorbet into the kiwi skin. Add the straws with eyes and a mint sprig to give him eclectic eyebrows.
- Make a goofy grumbling sound before gobbling down your Green Gobblers. Bean Appétit!