Source: Bean Sprouts
These frosty fruity sand dollars are a real summer treat!
Makes 6 servings
- 2 oranges, cut in circular slices
- 1 cup frozen sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
You will also need:
- Star-shaped cookie cutter
- Use the star cookie cutter to cut a shape out of the center of each orange slice. Eat the star shapes, and place circle slices in a casserole dish lined with waxed paper.
- Hula dance as an adult purees the strawberries and yogurt in a food processor. (The mixture should be thick. Add a smidgen more yogurt if you’re really having trouble getting it to blend.)
- Use a spoon to fill in each star shape with the strawberry mixture. Give the slices a hang ten sign before freezing for 2 hours or until just hardened before eating. Bean Appétit!