Source: Bean Sprouts
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 16 (1⁄4-inch-thick) circles
- olive oil, for brushing
- 1 tablespoon organic cane sugar
- pinch of salt
- 8 slices honey-baked turkey breast
- 1⁄4 cup organic cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Wear your heart—or at least heart- shaped stickers— on your sleeve as you use small heart-shaped cookie cutters to cut 16 hearts from the sweet potato slices. Place the potato hearts on a baking tray and lightly brush them with olive oil. Sprinkle with the sugar and season with a pinch of salt.
- Bake in the oven for 5 to 6 minutes, until the potatoes are slightly soft.
- Take turns listing something you love as you use heart-shaped cookie cutters to cut shapes from the turkey slices. Place 1 sweet potato heart on a plate. Stack with 2 turkey heart slices, spread with 1⁄2 tablespoon of cranberry sauce, and top with a few dried cranberries. Place your last sweet potato heart on top to finish off your sandwich. Place 2 cranberries in a heart shape on top of the sweet potato. Repeat until you’ve made all the sandwiches.
- Before you eat your second course, all guests must say “Fabulous!” with their best English accent!
Recipe requires a heart-shaped cookie cutter.