Source: Bean Sprouts
Makes: 2 crocs
A toothsome spin on guacamole!
- ½ cup hummus
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 zucchini rounds
- 4 olive slices
- 12 carrot matchsticks, cut in halves
- Your favorite veggies and crackers for dipping
- Make a huge crocodile mouth with your arms straight in a clapping motion. Try to grab the avocado using your crocodile clappers.
- Have an adult cut the avocado in half lengthwise. Scoop out the insides and keep the peels.
- Now use your crocodile clappers to add the avocado, hummus, spinach, and lemon juice to a food processor.
- Have the kids chant “Chomp! Chomp! Chomp!” as an adult purees the hummus and three other ingredients until smooth and green.
- Scoop the green hummus into the two avocado peels. Add zucchini rounds and olive slices for eyes. Add carrot matchsticks for teeth.
- Display your fiercest crocodile smile before you devour your dippers. Bean Appétit!