Source: Bean Sprouts
An outdoor-inspired snack that’s simple!
- 3-4 green grapes, sliced in half
- 3-4 red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 2-3 medium carrots, finely sliced
- 6 pretzel sticks, broken into pieces
- Clap your hands and rub them together to get them nice and warm. Place the grape halves, cut side down, in a small circle, about the size of a cup.
- Use clean scissors or rip the cheddar cheese to look like flames. Gently press the cheese flames together so they stand up. Place them in the center of the grape fire pit. Lay the carrot pieces on the cheese, upright.
- Place the pretzel pieces around the flames. Now sing a campfire song. Bean Appétit!