Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes: 30 servings
1 (18.25-ounce) package light devil’s food cake mix
2 tablespoons butter, softened
2 tablespoons water
2 large egg whites
1 large egg
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Combine the cake mix, butter, water, egg whites and egg in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Place the baking sheets in the oven.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from the pans with a spatula; cool on wire racks.
- Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition information (serving size: 2 cookies):
Calories from fat: 27%
Saturated fat: 0.6g
Mono unsaturated fat: 0.4g
Poly unsaturated fat: 0.2g